Headamp DAC iqube v2 Hà Lan chỉ bán trong hôm nay.

Discussion in 'Digital - Computer' started by quynguyen, 20/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quynguyen

quynguyen Approved Member

Tên mặt hàng:Headamp DAC iqube v2 chỉ bán trong hôm nay.
    Tình trạng, mô tả: Cũ, đã sửa chữa
    Giá bán:5600000
    Khu vực: Đồng Nai
    Điện thoại: 0166.948.5094
    Giao hàng:chuyển khoản rồi gởi hàng.
    Ảnh chụp thực tế

Thông tin thêm: vỏ bằng nhôm. 2 bên vỏ đã cũ theo năm tháng nên dán decal đen nhìn khá mới. đã từng sửa chữa nhưng chất âm vẫn không đổi. giải mã DAC 16bit 48k qua cổng USB nhưng tôi cam đoan chất âm ăn đứt các con DAC 24bit dưới 10tr, ae có thể tham khảo các trang nước ngoài. chỉ bán trong hôm nay vì kẹt tiền, do k có headphone xịn nên test với con soundlink mini2 ghẻ. ae quan tâm gọi trực tiếp ok.
    clip test:

Attached Files:

2. quynguyen

con này giải mã audio từ cổng USB xong dùng jack 3.5 chuyển ra 2 đầu RCA đưa vô amp đèn đánh thì k còn gì để tả nổi. chất âm sạch sẽ, sáng, 3 dải rất rất đều nhờ vào cách thiết kế mạch của 2 kỹ sư Hà Lan, con chip DAC cirrus logic hỗ trợ giải mã tới 24bit 192k nhưng họ lại thiết kế đầu vào chỉ chấp nhận 16bit 48k, họ cố tình làm vậy để dùng bộ chuyển đổi tần số mẫu nhằm đạt tới cái gọi là low-jitter. nên chất âm rất đáng tiền. giá con này mới khoảng 15tr chưa thuế.

3. quynguyen

bớt 600k cho anh em nào mau lẹ

4. quynguyen

Qua 0h đêm nay là k bán nữa nhé anh em.

5. quynguyen

giảm giá kịch sàn trên tinh thần chia sẻ.

Last edited: 21/3/18
  6. quynguyen

kẹt tiền quá, bấm bụng giảm giá lần cuối cùng vì đam mê zậy.

7. quynguyen

rảnh rổi chia sẻ các bác coi chơi cho vui: khay pin bị tét gia cố lại cũng ổn đó chứ (tấm nhựa đục lấy từ tay đầu từ trong ổ cứng, khoan lỗ và chằng bằng dây đồng).
    [​IMG]
    chiết áp ALPS , công tắc k biết hiệu gì mà chân vàng khè.
    [​IMG]
    đầu ra có 4 con tụ Vishay đẹp đẹp.
    [​IMG]
    Các ngõ vào ra Lumberg của Germany
    [​IMG]
    mạch rất đẹp và toàn linh kiện Linear, Texas, Fairchild, CurrusLogic, Burr Brown,
    [​IMG]
    vỏ toàn bộ bằng nhôm CNC
    [​IMG]

8. zeropp

zeropp Approved Member

Cái này mình nối với máy tính có phải cài driver gì không bác ? Nó phù hợp windows mấy XP , Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.

9. trieutien1971

trieutien1971 Advanced Member

Vất vả cho bác quá

10. quynguyen

mình đã thử với win xp, win 8.1 và win 10. tất cả cắm là nhận chứ k cần driver. thân!

11. quynguyen

vâng bác!

12. quynguyen

lên cho bác nào cần, về làm preamp cũng ngon, chất âm rất tĩnh.

13. thomoc

thomoc Advanced Member

E hack mãi mới được code của bác, hôm nào chả là "hôm nay"

14. quynguyen

yes! đó là cả một nghệ thuật đó bác!

15. quynguyen

em nói vui thôi, chứ ban đầu em định bán trong 1 ngày thôi do cần tiền mua đồ, nếu ngày sau chạy tiền dc thì k bán nữa vì k muốn bán lắm. nhưng sau đó em "phải" bán mà sửa bài k dc, xóa cũng k dc, nên đành để vậy.

16. quynguyen

lên cho bác nào cần! đã test với win 7 nhận nhanh, xài ok.

17. quynguyen

bác nào quan tâm call để được giá tốt! tks

18. quynguyen

I received a V2 version of the Qables iQube from Moon Audio for review. The V2 adds a USB DAC, and is a little larger than the original iQube. It also how has a standard mini-USB connector for either charging or USB DAC connection, and the V2 comes with rechargable batteries. The amp, however, is identical to the V1, which is a good idea, since I thought the iQube V1 was an outstanding portable headphone amp.

The iQube is a very interesting headphone amp. It's a class D amplifier topology. It was the first of its kind as far as I know - a class D portable headphone amp. Class D has at least the potential of being more battery-efficient, and my experience with the iQube was that I did get a very long duty cycle per charge.

Sound quality of the iQube as an amp:

Build Quality: A+: Excellent, VERY attractive metal case. I wasn't sure at first about having the jack on the back and the volume control on the front, but I loved it in the end. There is a very slight turn-on tick. But overall, the build quality is among the very, very best, and it's the kind of thing that gives great pride of ownership. While it's pretty big, it's also fairly light for the size.
    Treble: A+: clean, clear, grain-free, extended and transparent. Great air and extension, and very natural. It wasn't too aggressive ever, but it wasn't at all soft or rolled off. I wouldn't use it with super-bright headphones. But this really isn't the iQube doing anything other than being VERY neutral.
    Midrange: A: smooth, clean, and open - with amazing see-through type clarity, while being tonally very neutral. There is perhaps just a touch of reticence, but not enough to worry about.
    Bass: A: Ultra-deep and powerful, with excellent definition and speed. VERY tight, but not overly generous. Again, Neutral comes to mind.
    Neutrality: A+: The new king of Neutrality. Over and over again that's how I thought of it. Easily shows the difference between headphones in a flash. Only the LISA III is in the same league here. While I still love the Meier Move, it has a "sound" moreso than the iQube.
    Soundstaging: A-: The soundstage was great, but it wasn't the WORLD's widest. Still, nothing to sneeze at.
    Transparency: A: Nothing to take issue with here either. Try as I might to pick up some kind of issue with transparency related to the use of class D, I couldn't. I just loved it.

I have to say, I was HIGHLY impressed by the iQube as a headphone amp. As a USB DAC, I thought it was also very good - and shared the same neutrality as the amp. The USB DAC did not quite share the same level of transparency as the amp did overall, but compared to other portable USB DACs, it is competitive with the best I have heard, if not better than them (whereas I think the iQube as an amp is among the very, very best portable amps there are). That said, I was impressed enough with the performance as a USB DAC that I decided to buy a V2 from Drew at Moon after the review was over (and I sold my V1 that I had bought years ago). The V2 is an outstanding product. It's expensive, but it sound excellent and works very well. If you can spend the $$$, and are not put off by the somewhat largish size, the V2 gets my highest recommendation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.