korien Advanced Member

Tên mặt hàng: Focal Celestee
    Tình trạng, mô tả: Mới 100% nguyên seal
    Giá bán: 13t9
    Khu vực: Hà Nội
    Điện thoại: không 9 không 2 không 9 2o0 6
    Giao hàng: toàn quốc

Thông tin thêm:

Còn chiếc cuối cùng, em bán nốt để tiếp tục chương trình 'phổ cập Focal Celestee đến mọi nhà' bằng mức giá ai cũng tiếp cận được.

Tai nghe được audiophile nước ngoài đánh giá rất cao. Người mua của em cũng phản hồi rất tích cực về tai này.

The Celestee is a fantastic sounding headphone. Very natural sounding with excellent soundstage, the kind that makes me took over my shoulder to see where that sound came from. So far, overall, a solid 8.5/10 for under $1,000.
    *Still waiting for the D7200 and the Radiance. Both are delayed due to logistics around the tornados in the mid-west. Praying for those in that area.
    I found the Elegia too flat sounding and loved just about everything from the Stellia... so what about the Celestee? If you know these headphones, would you agree the Celestee leans more towards the Stellia in overall sound performance?? I found it even more similar to my Sony Z1R. However, the Z1R is a little more V-shaped and the Celestee has more clarity in the mids.
    Playing Tidal through the SMSL SU9, Aune S17/Woo WA6/SH9 the Celestee is smooth, warm of neutral, balanced with very good mids presence. The timbre and tone are well tuned in and lend to natural sounding image placement. The blue color is even more amazing in person, it is kind of soft and smoky looking. The gold accents are a handsome touch.
    When comparing the Celestee with the Denon 5200/9200 the 9200 has faster detail retrieval and less bass, and the 5200 presents similar tonality but seems a little slower making the imaging less clean and clear. I'm still waiting for the 7200, it's running late from Amazon. I hope it lands somewhere between the 5200 and 9200. Then it could be a contender with the Celestee for round two of this challenge.

Trang The Absolute Sound - các bác nhà mình ai cũng biết - cũng nhận xét tốt về tai.

Em đang kiếm iPad Air hoặc Pro cho F1, bác nào có nhu cầu trao đổi với tai nghe thì nhắn em.

Cảm ơn các bác đã đọc tin.

7557767-94a8abc4ac2f126c9bff63aff736c203.jpg PXL_20240425_003702910.jpg PXL_20240425_003725177.jpg Screenshot_20240421-152407.png

Tai nguyên 2 lớp thùng, các bác nhận sẽ được unbox như video người mua mới đây gửi cho em
    Unboxing Focal Celestee (youtube.com)

Tags:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.