Thiel's Fan Club

Discussion in 'VNAV's Fan Club' started by Novemberrain, 23/10/08.

1. Novemberrain

Novemberrain Advanced Member

Em mới thử chơi dòng loa có thêm cái bass cộng hưởng "phập phồng" trông rất vui mắt (thiel cs2.2). Bác nào đã và đang chơi loại loa có bass cộng hưởng phổ biến cho anh em cách phối ghép trị dòng loa này với :D

Hihi, bác Thuylt đâu rồi?

Tags:
  2. BossMan

BossMan Advanced Member

Re: Câu lạc bộ Loa bass "phập phồng"

Hehe, đôi loa phập phùng không núm của bác chắc đòi ampli khỏe lắm đây :roll:

3. ThuyLT

ThuyLT Advanced Member

Ngược lại các bác ạ cái món phập phồng này Amp không đòi khỏe mà cần điêu luyện.
    Hình như bác Bossman đang chơi loa Phập phồng ?
    Nếu đúng vậy thì em có chiêu này cho bác đây .. kê cao lên , cứ thế cứ thế nó sẽ khác luôn.

4. Novemberrain

Nhà em rộng có 3,5m mà hãng thiel nó khuyến cáo tốt nhất là để cách tường bên 5 feets :) , kê theo họ thì đôi cs2.2 ra giữa nhà nên em để cách tường bên có 2 feets thui, chắc cũng làm bass rền tí xíu.

Đợi ít hôm nữa em cho mấy cột chân voi vào xem sao. Mà loa em cao 1m rồi, kê lên cao nữa chắc phải đứng nghe bác trưởng thôn nhỉ :D

Ton That Anh Chuong likes this.
  5. dungext

dungext Advanced Member

:D hehe loa đẹp, hay, A ơi nhưng khó ghép nhỉ, tiêu tán âm này, chân voi nữa, khéo lại phải chuyển amp từ Mỹ về Âu thui , rồi lại thay CDp nữa chứ, hehe tiếp tới dây nhợ , à lại đổi loa đê......hehe
    :D :D

6. Novemberrain

Thiel Fan Club

Hiện giờ em chơi với Thiel cs2.2 với Mcintosh Ma6450 (100w/ch, 4ohm), Teac10SE, dây Kimber toàn bộ.

:D , nói chung sau khi kê thêm chân voi thì bass đỡ rền rĩ nhiều. Tuy nhiên, vấn đề amp là amp thiếu công suất. Loa thiel cs2.2 đọc thông số đã thấy khó chơi, 86db, 4ohm.

Mà mấy bác Krell, Passlab, plinius, Mcintosh gì đó thì một tiền gà, ba tiền thóc :( Các bác có cao kiến gì không chỉ giáo cho em với? Chắc lại phải nhịn ăn sáng lâu đây các bác nhỉ.

Em thấy bác Trí Nguyễn đánh Thiel, B&W toàn bằng Tube SE mới ngạc nhiên :D

7. andy

andy Advanced Member

Re: Thiel Fan Club

cái phòng của bác trong xinh xắn quá, ủa mà em nhớ anh có bộ dàn B&W nữa mà.

8. Novemberrain

B&W ra đi và thay vào bằng Thiel rồi đó bác, càng ngày em càng thích bass nặng hơn, còn chả biết thế nào là hay :D đang đợi các bác ý tranh cãi nhau ở topic bass hay với bass to bass nhỏ :D

Krell KAV-400xi của bác thế nào, bác mua bao nhiêu vậy? Em mà thấy đời trước của nó là kva 300i là em mua liền :D

9. Scorpio

Scorpio Moderator

Thấy có ông nào rao bán Krell KSA 150 trên sohoa này

http://sohoa.vnexpress.net/User/Rao-vat ... 017100&c=1

10. Novemberrain

Sếp Bò cạp ơi, Krell KVA-150 cũng 1 tiền gà 3 tiền thóc (2200$ đó ạ, bộ Pre-pow 250 có bác SGN đang bán cũng cỡ 3000$) :(

11. Apcc1234

Apcc1234 Advanced Member

Từ hồi có Baby càng ngày anh càng nặng tai rồi! Với lại phòng này rộng hơn phòng ngày xưa trần cao hơn nữa!

12. vugia

vugia Advanced Member

Mừng Bác Mưa có quả loa hay ra phết.
    Bác lại thay đổi phong cách rồi à, Bác là sáng mưa to chiều mưa nhỏ đấy nhé.

13. Novemberrain

Em vẫn thích loa nghe vocal như toàn dải, tannoy ... đó chứ. Nhưng Thiel nghe được nhiều loại nhạc hơn. Vẫn âm mưu làm đôi tyoàn dải nhỏ + tube để phòng ngủ nhưng con nó nghịch quá :D

14. vugia

vugia Advanced Member

Em nghe nói một số bác ở sài gòn đà nẵng chơi Thiel, phối gép cũng khá lâu công, nhưng có được âm chất rất đặc biệt đó.

15. Novemberrain

Theo các bác em nên dùng amp nào cỡ 1000$-1500$ :( mà trị được cs2.2?

16. vugia

vugia Advanced Member

theo STEREOPHILE:

Thiel CS2 2 loudspeaker
    By Sam Tellig & Various • April, 1992 "Well, Sam, are there any speakers you are really excited about?"
    It was my friend Vladimir, on the phone.

"Yes, the Rasputin speakers from Petersburg. But in order to sound their best, they need this tube amp—the Balgalvis from Riga, Latvia. They also need Moldavian wire, from a wire factory in Kishiniev, which used to make wire for the Soviet military. It's kind of hard to get the system together nowadays, what with the old Union gone."

Vladimir thought for a minute, then realized I was putting him on. Maybe.

"I have heard of this Moldavian wire."

So I have I. (Really.) But the rest was fiction.

"April Fool," I said to Vladimir.

"But it's February."

"April issue," I said.

Seriously...I have found a pair of speakers that I can recommend highly without a bunch of ifs, ands, and buts...the Thiel CS2 2s (footnote 1) at a very reasonable $2250/pair.

These are big—well, fairly big—floorstanding speakers. Three-way with passive radiators. You obviously get a lot for your money, including superb fit and cabinet finish. And you'll never need to invest in a pair of expensive stands.

Sound good?

Yes, these speakers are good. So good, in fact, that I can't find anything wrong with them. (Perhaps if I try...)

First, the bass is very good. I'm not talking about deep, deep bass from Down Below—like you get with the Unity Audio Fountainhead Signatures (for more than twice the price). But the bass is deep, even in my listening room. And the bass doesn't boom.

The midrange has the same rightness of timbre and seductive sweetness that I hear with the Spendor S100 and the Celestion 700SE. Anyone who has ever thought that Thiel speakers tend to sound a little cold should hear these. The treble does not go over the top. (If anything, the treble may be a touch rolled off—perhaps not a bad thing.)

What's more, the speakers can play moderately loud, and the imaging—if you get the speakers sited properly—can be very good. I haven't heard that breathtaking "suspended in space" sound that I heard with the early pairs of Scientific Fidelity Teslas—but, on the other hand, I haven't yet heard the Thiels with a pair of first-rate tube amps like the VACs.

I can tell you that the Thiels are very revealing of different amps—and different components generally. :mrgreen: The new Meridian 605 monoblock amps are superb with the Thiels— :mrgreen: although I may need to change speaker cables to get a bit more life at the top. (I'd be a little wary of tube amps with these 4 ohm speakers. The Music Reference RM9, for instance, equipped with EL34s, did not produce the most satisfying bass.)

Resolution of fine detail is very good—better, I thought, than with the Spendor S100—but not extraordinary. For extraordinary resolution, perhaps you need to spend more money—much more money—for speakers such as the Wilson WATT 3s, the Monitor Audio Studio 20s, the Avalon Eclipses or Ascents, or the Thiel CS5s.

True, too, these Thiels could play louder and go lower. But that's why Thiel makes bigger speakers (for more money). The point is, I can live with the Thiel CS2 2s. They do a lot to satisfy, and nothing to irritate. Even if they cost $3000/pair, I'd have to rate them an excellent buy. At $2250/pair, these Thiels are a steal.

What I admire most about these speakers is the fact that the product is so professionally done. The cabinetry is impeccable. I get the feeling that these speakers are the result of many months, perhaps years, of careful research, engineering, and listening—not something that was rushed to market half-finished, with revisions to follow.

As you've probably gathered, there are very few speakers that I can recommend with great enthusiasm. I'm very keen on these Thiels. Of course, they deserve a thorough write-up by another Stereophile reviewer; but meanwhile, I've asked JA to put them, tentatively, in "Recommended Components," Class B. From me, a solid recommendation.

Footnote 1: The CS2 2 was originally the CS2.2 (two point two), but under the threat of a lawsuit from Bose, who had trademarked several decimal numbers for speakers of their own, including "2.2," Thiel replaced the decimal point with a space. This is curious on two points. First, my reference books imply that simple numbers cannot be trademarked; second, I can't see how anyone would confuse a Bose speaker with one from Jim Thiel. I suspect that in cases like this, the corporation with the larger legal and financial resources is the one liable to get its way.—John Atkinson

Arti

17. Novemberrain

Có bác nào thử Naim với Thiel chưa ạ? Em thấy Naim đánh Vandersteen được mà, Naim Nait 5i 50Wpc có đánh nổi Thiel của em không nhỉ các bác?

18. caithang

caithang Advanced Member

Đánh tốt, có lẽ hay :idea:
    Đặt gạch cả Naim Nait5 cả Mc trước :D

19. Novemberrain

Em tẩu rồi, vậy em sẽ án binh bất động, giữ nguyên hiện trường một thời gian :D

Em mà giải tán là giải tán tất cả, từ cdp, amp, speaker, cable. Sợ bác choáng :mrgreen:

Cả amp và loa của em tiếng đều ấm và nhiều bass, amp lại hơi đuối, phòng thì củ chuối :(

À mà rất vui, hôm nọ em thử Mc với loa bookself celestion sl6 trơn của chú em, nghe như sh... nhức hết cả đầu, lấy dao mổ trâu mà có giết nổi ... gà đâu.

20. andy

andy Advanced Member

bác cố tí làm con Krell giống em đi ah, bao hàng bác là đáng tốt luôn đó :lol: .

21. Diatone81

Diatone81 Advanced Member

Cái phòng của bác mà không giải quyết được thì chẳng amply nào giải quyết được vấn đề :mrgreen:

22. Novemberrain

Vậy mới giữ nguyên hiện trường :D

23. addicted

addicted Advanced Member

Em nghe đồn sắp đổi sang Fostex cho ít bass, đỡ phải làm lại phòng :D

24. nck_kool

nck_kool Advanced Member

Re: Thiel Fan Club

Sao bác không thử nhỉ, cái này quá dễ :wink:

25. Novemberrain

Hôm nọ em gợi ý mấy bác bên Sumo contest mà có bác nào hưởng ứng đâu :(

Hà Nội có nhiều sumo amp sắp đi thi mà chả bác nào chịu cho nó ấy ấy với loa của em cả.